Cash or Check only. (Credit Card payments - add 3% convenience fee)
Consew 389RB-2 heavy duty post bed double needle walking foot for sewing medium to heavy weight fabrics like leather, canvas, vinyl synthetics and various coated and laminated materials. Designed for stitching such products as overalls, raincoats, luggage, travel ware accessories, bags, umbrellas, awnings, covers, tarpaulins, tents, wearing appareal, and outdoor clothing.
- Compound feed walking foot mechanism assures perfect feeding of sewing material.
- Large hooks and bobbin cases.
- Centa-lube semi automatic lubrication system
- Stitches per minute: 2400
- Reverse stitching
- Various gauge sets available
- Safety clutch protects the hooks from damage
- Available in extra high post bed (special order)
- Models 389RBATCL(N) / 389RATCL(N) automatic function (special order)
- Speed Max: 2400
- Clearance under foot: 11/32″ (hand) 7/16″ (foot)
- Needle Bar Stroke: 1-5/16″
- Stitch Length Max: 4.2 S.P.I.
- Needle: 135×17
- Bobbin: “U” Style
- Bed Size: 7″ x 20-3/8″
- Work Surface: 2-1/8″ x 4″
- Post Height: 7″
- Stitch Type: 301
- Needle Gauges Available: 3/16″ to 1″
For sewing medium to heavy weight fabrics, leather, canvas, vinyl synthetics, and various coated and laminated materials. Designed for stitching such products as overalls, raincoats, luggage, travel ware accessories, bags, umbrellas, awnings, covers, tarpaulins, tents, wearing apparel, and outdoor clothing. General / parrallel two-needle stitching. Suitable for stitching uneven, hollow, tubular and curved articles. Also for secondary operations on finished articals such as attaching braids, pockets, tapes, etc.