Please call for current price.
Consew 206RBL 18″ is a single needle long arm walking foot machine with 18″ of work space under the arm of the machine, allowing for long, large or difficult to sew material to pass under the machine. Compared to the 10″ workspace of the regular Consew 206RB machines, this extra workspace will come in handy for sewers who need to sew large items. Single needle triple feed: drop feed, needle feed and alternating (walking) presser feet lockstitch machine with centralized arm lubrication reservoir-oiled hook with micrometric control valve large horizontal axis rotary hook and bobbin (side loaded) adjustable reverse feed locking stitch regulator safety clutch factory built solid molded casting
- Extra long stitch 2-1/2 S.P.I. (10mm)
- Large Bobbin. Bobbin can be changed without removing object being sewn
- Thread release finger (for heavy thread)
- Reverse Stitching
- Centralized arm lubrication. Reservoir-oiled hook with micrometric control valve.
- All gear driven hook mechanism. Large horizontal axis hook.
- Safety clutch with push-button re-engagement
- Adjustable reverse stitching can be same length as forward stitch.
- Simple adjustment permits raising and lowering of the center foot which allows for sewing different thicknesses of material and thus assures positive stitching
- Standard attachments easily installed
- Compound feed, walking foot mechanism insures even feeding of material
- Locking stitch regulator prevents changes in stitch length from vibration
- Long arm provides extra large work area
- Model 206RBL-USA up to 30″ arm
- Factory built solid molded casting
- Built-in bobbin winder
- Speed, Max. (S.P.M.) 1800*
- Clearance Under Foot 9/16″ (14mm)
- Needle Bar Stroke 1-5/16″ (33 mm)
- Stitch Length, Max. 2-1/2 s.p.i. (10 mm)
- Needle: 135 x 17
- Bobbin Metal: 18034
- Bobbin Pre-wound: “M”
- Hook 18033
- Work Space 25 (635 mm)
- Bed Size 7 x 33-3/4 (178 x 857 mm)
- Stitch Type 301
- * Speed depends on thread, material and operation.
- Specifications subject to change without notice
For sewing light to heavy-weight materials such as leather, vinyl, upholstery, synthetics, canvas and various coated and laminated products. Designed for stitching such products as auto, boat and furniture upholstery, tarpaulins, covers, sails, tents, camping trailer covers, awnings, umbrellas, tops, bags, luggage, handbags, travelware accessories, sports and camping equipment, wearing apparel, outdoor clothing, canvas shoes, slippers, orthopedic appliances etc.